Instruments Teacher (Piano/ Guitar)
This position requires the individual to be highly motivated and dedicated to imparting knowledge with a single-minded focus to imbibe and hone the latent talent of all students in the Academy.
Location: Anywhere in India. This position is for an online music teacher, based out of corporate office or home-office as per requirement.
Engagement: Full-time. The teacher would be required to work as per timeslots provided by the Academy.
- MA in music or equivalent diploma or grade certifications.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience teaching music
- Collaborative teaching
- Comfort with technology (using the internet/computers)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good classroom management capability
- Good presentation skills
- Self- motivated and ability to motivate others
- Must enroll and complete the Teacher Training Certification successfully offered as a course by Shankar Mahadevan Academy to qualify for a teacher position.
- Must have a good high-speed internet connection
- Educates students by planning and course of study according to curriculum guidelines of the academy.
- Monitors, assists, corrects and grades student results by preparing assignments conducting standardized tests in collaboration with the course director.
- Incorporates the Guru-Shishya philosophy of teaching and matches the course pace along with the pace of the students' learning capability.
- Incorporate innovative methods of teaching to make learning fun.
- Updates job knowledge by attending faculty meetings, reading musical publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in musical organizations.
Please share your profile/CV along with your audio/video recording of your performance with email@example.com